®

Selasa, 23 Februari 2010

My hobby

Hobby is most important thing in our life because it will make our life not wasted. I believe that every people have at least one hobby in their life. When we talk about hobby, actually I have a lot of hobbies but only one that I’m really like to do it that I want share with reader is playing badminton. Why I choose playing badminton? The exactly answer is playing badminton can make everyone get healthy and make our mind release. Actually I go play badminton with my family and friends. At the same time, unacceptable, my relationship with my family and friends more closely. My achievement that I have got is when the match between me and my father. I’m really feel happy cause that first time I won that match. When I was child, I like to play badminton but at the same time I don’t have any racket. I force my father to buy one. My father gives the racket on my fifth anniversary birthday. Start from that day, my hobby is playing badminton.

0 ulasan: