®

Isnin, 2 Februari 2009

-~At PCB la~-

at 17 jan. 2009..,My friends and I with discuss together to tourist while picnic in Cahaya Bulan Beach at Kelantan. I knew about Cahaya Bulan Beach is very beautiful. It is very suitable to tourist especially with friends or family. We went at morning with my car. I drove my car while carried my friends. We arrived in Cahaya Bulan Beach at 3.00 evening. The sea there is very beautiful. I very grateful to god because have a sea like Cahaya Bulan Beach. We also carried many foods at there to eat together. There, many people trade seafood’s. We also tried seafood like cuttlefish and other. It is very delicious. There, we also played and bath in the sea. I very pleased because we all very relationship. Indeed, purpose we went picnic together because we went to take care our linkage. I hope it can join forever. At 6.30 o'clock, we come back and I hope we can go again. hehe..









"Melanconglah di Malaysia, macam2 ada; jimat pon jimat hee2"

0 ulasan: